Telerik empowers over one million developers to create compelling experiences across web, mobile, and desktop applications. Telerik‘s end-to-end, adaptive platform uniquely combines industry-leading UI tools with cloud services to simplify the entire software development lifecycle. Telerik platform-based and standalone product modules seamlessly integrate together, and with other popular developer solutions. From planning to building, testing to delivery, Telerik is about developing experiences that change the world for the better.
Why Telerik ?
- Get Agile by shortening time to market for new products/services
- Outpace competition by innovating in online customer experience
- Manage multiple projects more effectively
- Mobilize your enterprise applications across platforms
- Improve Product Quality by automated testing and load performance
- Meet accessibility standards
Telerik are the leaders in Dev & Productivity Tools and the solutions are for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing.
- Deliver awesome UI with the most complete .NET toolbox for web, mobile and desktop development.
- With UI libraries for every .NET platform, tools that speed up development and intuitive APT
- DevCraft is the most complete tool box for building modern and future proof business applications.
Telerik TestStudio is the industry’s premier tool for automated testing of Silverlight, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX and MVC applications
TestStudio ‘s key features are…..
Functional UI Testing – Manual Testing – Mobile Testing – Testing in Visual Studio – Load Testing – Exploratory Testing – Performance Testing
TestStudio solutions are for
Cross-Browser Testing: Record and run automated tests in any browser you like: IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox. Test Studio is the software testing tool that lets you stay completely independent of the browser
Tester–Developer Collaboration: This software testing tool introduces a common platform for testers and developers. It ships with a standalone app and a Visual Studio plug-in that use the same repositories and file formats
Smooth Integration:Integrate Telerik Test Studio with the tools you already have. Use Test Studio to associate your tests with work items, and push bug reports to Telerik TeamPulse or TFS. Easily tie-in with any build server like TFS, TeamCity, etc.
Contact us for more information Telerik Products and Solutions.